The aim of this course is to introduce the principles of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) paradigm, and the fundamentals of Software Engineering.
- ECS1300 Programming fundamentals with Python
- Basic programming knowledge and algorithms
- Develop computer programs using the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) paradigm.
- Write computer programs to implement basic algorithms, with a GUI, considering event handling, and exceptions.
- Design a software project to given specifications following the software engineering fundamentals.
Top to bottom vs bottom to top approach. Monolithic to component based software engineering.