Workshop conducted for SAITM staff on getting smarter with IT. Please contact me for the document that was distributed on that day.
Please note that my demonstration was with an Android phone, but most of these (or similar) apps are available for Apple iOS and Microsoft Windows Phones. Click the app name to visit the App store directly.
[table id=2 /]
- MS Word learning : https://support.office.com/en-ca/article/Word-2013-training-courses-videos-and-tutorials-14807f76-d2b5-44d6-af11-9c880c44e551
- Learn about Google Apps: http://learn.googleapps.com/
- Useful apps: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ailbhemalone/apps-that-will-make-you-more-efficient
- Free but high quality software : http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2487049,00.asp
- Comprehensive health info : http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/health-info-knowledge-graph.html
- Apple SIRI like tool for Google – Just talk to you phone and get things done – http://www.google.com/search/about/
- The only app that intelligently schedules your staff – https://www.schedulehead.com/
- Bitrix24 is a complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for your team – https://www.bitrix24.com/